Jesus's parable (the introduction)

조회 수 16217 추천 수 0 2018.12.31 11:44:17

Jesus's parable (the introduction)

When he was teaching people, what he used to say in parables was to make heaven easier to understand But in reality, people didn't really understand the word, and in the end even the disciples could understand it only when Jesus himself released it. These parables were very important things to understand in the coming world and in heaven, but they were not easy to understand because people approached Jesus only with an interest in what would happen in this world.

With many similar parables Jesus spoke the word to them, as much as they could understand. He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything(Mark 4:33,34)

He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, " 'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'(Luke 8:10)

People were still interested in the world. They were only hoping that Jesus would become the king of Israel, drive Herod away and build a new kingdom. Those with such expectations would not have fully understood the world to come and the kingdom of God. Jesus is trying to understand his intention of using parables as a parable by explaining to his disciples again the parable that he had made. The understanding of parables has already been told to his disciples, so it cannot be said to be a secret.

There are two different perspectives on parables. The first is those who claim that parable has never been solved by this generation. But it is a direct denial of the Bible. Because the Bible says to his disciples that he had already solved the parable he had spoken. It is no longer a mystery, and it is clearly a lesson to his kingdom that is being taught today.

The second is those who claim that all the bible is parables. This is a very dangerous idea. It is a direct challenge to Christians who have believed in the Bible. In addition, if you try to interpret all the Bible as a parable, the Bible is wrapped in mystery and nobody can understand it. Also, people will try to interpret the Bible without reference. It will bring chaos to the church, and it will make Christians who want to read the Bible and enrich their spiritual lives more troubled.

He explained that the Bible was a clear parable for what he said in parables. Jesus spoke in parables and told people that it was a mystery that no one could solve. And you never said that you used all the words as a parable. It was meant to be, and Jesus made it clear to his disciples about all the teachings.

Then Jesus' disciples said, "Now you are speaking clearly and without figures of speech. Now we can see that you know all things and that you do not even need to have anyone ask you questions. This makes us believe that you came from God." "You believe at last!" Jesus answered. "But a time is coming, and has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me. "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."(John 16:29~33)

At the end of every mission, you see that Jesus no longer spoke in parables. The reason is that you don't have to be parables anymore. Now he has fulfilled his words with his body, not with words. It was completed as soon as the disciples believed that Jesus Christ was from God.

In the The four gospels, he wrote about 40 times in parables. Although it is recorded from different points of view in each gospel, what is clear is enough for us to understand the world to come and the kingdom of God. We will have time to meditate on these parable's Words. It must make us have more hope. And those who have hope have the wisdom of how to live. I hope that these parable's Words will be of great benefit to our spiritual life.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜sort
82 4. A debtor 이진천 2019-01-18
81 3. A house built on the rock 이진천 2019-01-05
80 2. A blind man leads a blind man 이진천 2019-01-05
79 1. A lamp on lamp-stand 이진천 2019-01-01
» Jesus's parable (the introduction) 이진천 2018-12-31
77 A kiss of charity(1 Peter 5:13-14) 이진천 2010-06-09
76 Ye younger Ⅳ(1 Peter 5:10-11) 이진천 2010-06-09
75 Ye younger Ⅲ(1 Peter 5:8-9) 이진천 2010-06-09
74 Ye younger Ⅱ(1 Peter 5:7) 이진천 2010-06-09
73 Ye younger Ⅰ(1 Peter 5:5-6) 이진천 2010-06-09